Boudh Court Recruitment 2021 Stenographer, Clerk, Typist 23 Post Notification.
Boudh Court Recruitment 2021 District & Sessions Judge Boudh published the latest notification for the Boudh Court recruitment 2021 of Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer (Grade-III) Vacancy 23 posts. All interested candidates apply offline for Boudh District Court Recruitment 2021 through the official website boudh.courtrecruitment.com for Boudh Court Vacancy 2021 by 30/07/2021. Boudh Court Recruitment 2021. intrested Candidates Apply Given Below Link and go to Official Website.
Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
- Start Date Apply Online : 02/07/2021
- Last Date Apply Online : 30/07/2021
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- only in the shape of the Treasury Challan under the Head “0070 Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730 Examination Fees” for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and subordinate courts.
- Go to the The Official Notification
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
- 12th class, Diploma in Computer, M.E. standard, a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting, a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand, and 40 words in typewriting per minute, practical knowledge in operating a Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University
- Read and Write Oriya.
- Check the notification All Eligibility Details
- Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist Pay Scale Rs.19900-63200/- (Level-4 of the pay matrix).
- Stenographer (Grade-III) Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100/- (Level-7 of the pay matrix).
- Salary details please go to the below official notification.
Boudh Court Recruitment 2021 Name Vacancy Details
|Junior Clerk Copyist||16|
- Organization Name – District & Sessions Judge Boudh
- Total Post – 23
- Apply Mode : Offline
- Postal Address: Office of District and Sessions Judge, Boudh
- Job Location: Boudh Court (Odisha).
- Written Examination.
- Computer Science Test (Practical).
- Shorthand and Typewriting Test.
How To Apply
- Candidate Must Read The Official Notification Carefully Go Official Website
- This Is An Online Vacancies, Click The Link Below or Visit The Official Website.
- Now register yourself filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|