CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Application Form Asst, Steno Post Notification.
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Central Building Research Institute published the latest notification for the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer Vacancy 11 posts. Candidates apply official website cbri.res.in recruitment 2021 for CSIR CBRI Jobs Vacancy 11 posts of the Group C Post can apply by 7 August 2021. CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 intrested Candidates Apply Given Below Link and go to Official Website.
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021
- Start Date Apply Online : 03/07/2021
- Last Date Apply Online : 07/08/2021
- Go to the The Official Notification
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
- Passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/
- Check the notification All Eligibility Details
- Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer postpay Rs. 19000-81100
- Salary details please go to the below official notification.
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Name Vacancy Details
|Post Name ||Vacancy No. |
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Finance and Accounts/ Store and purchase||08|
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi / English)||03|
- Organization Name – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Central Building Research Institute
- Total Post – 11
- Apply Mode : Offline
- Job Location: All India
How To Apply
- Candidate Must Read The Official Notification Carefully Go Official Website
- This Is An Online Vacancies, Click The Link Below or Visit The Official Website.
- Now register yourself filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.