Punjab SSSB conducts Patwari examination to recruit the candidates for the post of Patwari, Irrigation Booking Clerk, and Zilladar in Punjab. Patwari Exam in Punjab is one of the most sought for state government exams, and hence a lot of candidates appear for the examination. Due to this large influx of candidates, getting a job in Punjab Patwari isn’t easy. However, if a candidate follows the right strategy and smart preparation tips, he holds a great chance to beat this tough competition. In this article, we will share the top preparation tips which every Punjab Patwari aspirant should follow.
The best preparation Tips for Punjab Patwari Examination
The syllabus of the Punjab Patwari examination is a bit vast. Hence it becomes imperative to follow a smart strategy during preparation to crack this examination with flying colors. So, here are the tips you should follow during your Patwari Examination Preparation.
- Create a RoadMap to cover your Syllabus: Since the Punjab Patwari examination tests your knowledge in various domains like General Knowledge, Punjab History and Culture, Maths, Reasoning, and Computer, it becomes important to cover this vast syllabus. Since the syllabus is very vast, you should create a road map with your stipulated timeline for completing the syllabus. You should try to pay special attention to the General Knowledge section since it has a relatively vast syllabus as compared to other sections.
- Prepare According to the exam pattern: In order to take your preparation to the optimum level, you will have to direct your preparation strictly to the exam pattern. Instead of devoting equal time of your preparation to all the subjects, devote your preparation time in accordance with the number of questions asked from these subjects in the Patwari Examination. You will have to be smart and choosy in your preparation since random preparation won’t get you anywhere.
- Prepare Current Affairs in Advance: As earlier stated, the General Knowledge section of the Punjab Patwari Examination is very vast so it becomes important to prepare it in advance. Most of the candidates commit the mistake of leaving the current affairs for the last month before the examination. However, when the Punjab Patwari Admit Card is released, candidates hardly get enough time to prepare for current affairs. So it is advisable to prepare Current Affairs well in Advance before the examination.
- Focus on Basics in Mathematics: The level of quantitative aptitude questions asked in the Punjab Patwari examination is quite easy. The candidate can easily score full marks in this section if he pays adequate attention to the basics. Instead of mugging up formulas and learning tricks to solve questions, try to spend some time learning the basics of each chapter. It will be enough for your Mathematics preparation.
- Solve previous year Patwari papers: It is highly advisable to attempt the previous year’s question papers of the Patwari Examination to get a better idea of the exam pattern and the level of the examination. When you attempt the previous year’s papers, try to make a list of the most important and the most asked topics in the examination. It will help you to direct your preparation with a better focus on those topics.
- Give Mock Tests Regularly: Mock tests play an important role in keeping the preparation on track. You can also attempt topic-wise quizzes of the most important and scoring topics to master them. It is not just about giving a mock test but you should also analyze your mocks to figure out your weak and strong topics.
- Revision is the Key: Be it any examination, revision is the key to score better marks. You should pay special attention to subjects like Indian Gk, Punjab Gk, and Computer since they require more frequent revision.
Thousands have cleared the Punjab Patwari Examination earlier you can too. It’s just- You need to be honest with your preparation and earnest with your efforts.