Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply 202 Post Notification.
Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Madras High Court published the latest notification for Law Officer 202 posts in the Madras High Court Office Law Officer Recruitment 2021. Candidates interested in Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 apply online official website Madras High Court Jobs madrashigh.courtrecruitment.com from 14 July 2021 to 29 July 2021. Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 intrested Candidates Apply Given Below Link and go to Official Website.
Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Madras High Court
- Total Post – 202
- Apply Mode : Offline
- Job Location: Madras High Court (Tamil Nadu).
- Starting Date Apply Online: 14/07/2021
- Last Date Apply Online: 29/07/2021
- No Application Fees
- Maximum Age : 60 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
- Candidates Law Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/University
- Check the notification All Eligibility Details
- Salary details please go to the below official notification.
Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Name Vacancy Details
|Post name||Vacancies No.|
|Additional Advocate General||09|
|State Government Pleader||01|
|Special Government Pleader||33|
|Additional Government Pleader||55|
|Government Advocate (Civil side)||71|
|Government Advocate (Criminal Side)||29|
|Government Advocate (Taxes)||03|
- Go to the Official Notification
How To Apply
- Candidate Must Read The Official Notification Carefully Go Official Website
- This Is An Online Vacancies, Click The Link Below or Visit The Official Website.
- Now register yourself filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|
Candidate should have a degree of Bachelor of Law from a University.
The last date for the application is 29.07.2021
Candidates should not have completed 60 years
- Madras High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Court Recruitment 2021 Tamil Nadu
- Law Clerk High Court
- Office Assistant Jobs in Tamilnadu Government 2021
- High Court Jobs 2020
- High Court Assistant Programmer
- Madras High Court Residential Assistant