Parliament Lok Sabha Recruitment 2021 Head, Editor, Writer 39 Post Notification.
Parliament Lok Sabha Recruitment 2021 Parliament of India published the latest notification for the Parliament of India Lok Sabha recruitment 2021 of HR Manager, Digital Head, Senior Producer, Anchor/Producer, Producer, Assistant Producer, Graphics Promo GFX Artist, Graphics GFX Artist, Promo Editor, Senior Video Editor, Junior Video Editor, Switcher, Senior Social Media Content Writer, Content Writer, Social Media Handles Manager, Website Manager Vacancy 39 posts. Parliament Lok Sabha Recruitment 2021 candidates interested online in Parliament of India Recruitment 2021 apply official website parliamentofindia.nic.in Parliament of India Jobs apply from 9 July 2021 to 30 July 2021. Applications from eligible persons for engagement of various professionals in SANSAD TELEVISION, PARLIAMENT OF INDIA, on a purely contractual basis from, amongst professionals fulfilling the eligibility conditions as prescribed below. Parliament Lok Sabha Recruitment 2021 intrested Candidates Apply Given Below Link and go to Official Website.
Parliament Lok Sabha Recruitment 2021
- Start Date Apply Online : 09/07/2021
- Last Date Apply Online : 29/07/2021
- Go to the Official Notification
- Minimum Age : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : 50 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
- B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University
- Check the notification All Eligibility Details
- HR Manager – Rs. 1,50,000
- Digital Head- Rs. 1,50,000
- Senior Producer (English)- Rs. 70,000- Rs. 80,000
- Anchor/Producer (English) – Rs. 60,000-70,000
- Producer (English) – Rs. 60,000
- Assistant Producer (English) – Rs. 50,000
- Graphics Promo GFX Artist – Rs. 70,000
- Graphics Panel GFX Artist – Rs. 60,000
- Graphics Panel Sketch Artist- Rs. 50,000/- Rs. 60,000
- Graphics Panel GFX Operator -Rs. 50,000
- Promo Editor- 70,000-80,000
- Senior Video Editor – 65,000-75,000
- Junior Video Editor -55,000-65,000
- Switcher – Rs.45,000-55,000
- Senior Social Media Content Writer (Bilingual) – Rs. 70,000
- Content Writer- Rs. 50,000-60000
- Social Media Handles Manager – Rs.60000
- Website Manager- Rs. 60000
- Salary details please go to the below official notification.
Parliament Lok Sabha Recruitment 2021 Name Vacancy Details
|Junior Video Editor||06|
|Senior Video Editor||02|
- Organization Name – Parliament of India
- Total Post – 39
- Apply Mode : Online
- Email ID: [email protected]
- period of 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
- Job Location: All India New Delhi
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How To Apply
- Candidate Must Read The Official Notification Carefully Go Official Website
- This Is An Online Vacancies, Click The Link Below or Visit The Official Website.
- Now register yourself filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|
What is the qualification required for Anchor/Producer English in Sansad TV?
The candidate Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution, and At least 6-8 years experience of reporting or production in reputed television channels in English.
What is the qualification required for Senior Producer English in Sansad TV?
The candidate Graduate of a recognized University/Institution.
How to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates submit their applications to Email ID: [email protected] within a period of 21 days (29 July 2021) from the date of issue of this advertisement.
What is the age limit required for applying for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021?
The candidate between the age group of 35 to 50 years.
What is the last date of application submission for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021?
All Interested candidates submit applications through the email id within a period of 21 days (29 July 2021) from the date of issue of this advertisement.
How many vacancies will be recruited through Parliament of India Recruitment 2021?
A total of 39 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment drive.