UP GNM Training Online Form 2022 Apply Online For General Nursing and Midwifery GNM (Course) 2022 (453 Seats)
UP GNM Training Online Form Recruitment 2022: Director General (Training) Medical Health and Family Welfare, U.P (DGMH) has published recruitment for the posts of 3 years Training for General Nursing and Midwifery GNM Course in 09 Government Medical College in 453 Seats from 12th Pass whoever is interested, all the important information before applying UP GNM Training Online Form Bharti 2022 in government employment properly. After reading it, apply UP GNM Training Online Form Recruitment 2022 according to your qualification. The link of online application and official notification of UP GNM Training Online Form Jobs 2022 is given below.
UP GNM Training Online Form Vacancy 2022 : All details related to like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper, UP GNM Training Online Form the etc. related to UP GNM Training Online Form Bharti 2022 are given below.
UP GNM Training Online Form 2022 Notification
|Department||Director General (Training) Medical Health and Family Welfare, U.P (DGMH)|
|Post Name||General Nursing and Midwifery GNM (Course) 2022|
|Job Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
- Apply Online for Start Date – 01-05-2022
- Apply Online for Last Date – 31-05-2022
- Merit List – Notify Soon
- General – Rs. 200
- SC/ST/OBC – Rs. 100
- Fee Pay Mode – Online
- 17 to 35 Years
- Age Limit As on 31.12.2021
|Teacher Jobs 2022||Bank Jobs 2022|
|Appprentice Jobs||Driver Jobs 2022|
|Post Office Bharti||Home Guard Bharti|
UP GNM Training Online Form 2022 Post Details and Qualifications
|3 years General Nursing and Midwifery GNM Training||453||12th, 10th Passed with Science Stream and English as a Subject in 10+2 Level with 40% Marks OR 12th Exam pass and ANM Certificate|
Uttar Pradesh GNM Training Medical College wise Seats Details
|Medical College||No. of Seats|
|School of Nursing UHM Hospital, Kanpur Nagar||35|
|School of Nursing L.L.R. Hospital Kanpur Nagar||67|
|Nursing School S.R.N Hospital, Prayagraj||54|
|Nursing School M.P. District Combined Hospital, Bareilly||23|
|Nursing School SNMC, Agra||58|
|School of Nursing Neta Ji Subhash Chandra Bosh, District Hospital, Gorakhpur||50|
|School of Nursing Balrampur Hospital, Lucknow||23|
|School of Nursing, SVBP hospital, LLRM Medical College, Meerut||66|
|School of Nursing, Gandhi Memorial and Associated hospital KGMU, Lucknow||77|
- Read The Official Notification For Candidate Selection.
- Education certificate
- Identity Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
How To Apply Online
- Candidates read the official notification carefully go to the official website.
- This is an online vacancies click on the below link or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself by filling all your details like personal details, education and fee.
- Don’t forget to upload correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If it is an offline vacancy, fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the given address by normal or speed post.
- Now keep an eye on this website to update the admit card and exam date.
- If you are still facing any problem then comment on the post below.
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Join FB Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel|
|Download Android App|
FAQ : UP GNM Training Online Form 2022
Q1. Start Date of Online Appliction UP GNM Training Online Form 2022?
Ans. 01 May 2022
Q2. Last Date for UP GNM Training Online Form 2022?
Ans. 31 May 2022