February 8, 2023 by admin
Voter ID Status Check – New Registration, Apply Online 2023
Friends, if you want to get information about Voter ID Status Check, then read this article completely. In this article of ours, you will be told how you can register for it. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about its rules and benefits. We hope that you will read our article carefully till the end.
Voter ID Status Check
This portal has been launched by the Election Commission. In this portal you can easily apply voter id card in online mode. The main objective of this portal is to make Voter ID card available to all. The portal can only be used by citizens of India. With the help of Voter ID card, you can vote easily. Your minimum age for this Voter ID has been fixed at 18 years. Now you can easily download this Voter ID Card.
Facilities Provided in NVSP
- Correction of Entries
- Deletion of Objection in Electoral Roll
- Transposition within AC
- Registration of overseas elector
- Migration to another AC
- Registration for new elector
Voter ID Status Check Benefits
- You can easily apply for a Voter ID card online mode.
- Now all citizens can download their digital voter ID card by visiting the official website.
- With this card, you can easily vote in any election.
- You can also download this card through a mobile app.
- You will not have to go around the government offices for this card.
Voter ID Status Check And Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Birth certificate
- Passport-size photo
- Mobile number
How to register online for Voter ID?
- Visit the official website of NVSP.
- home page, you have to click on ‘Login/Register’.
- you have to select ‘Don’t have an account, register as a new user’.
- Then you have to file OTP on the next page.
- After filling it out, you have to choose an option.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- You will have to fill in all the details asked in this form.
- After filling in, you have to click on the option to register
What is the process for online Voter ID Status Checks?
- Check status, Go to click on the link of the official website.
- home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Then on this website, you first have to log in,
- After login, click on ‘Track Application Status’.
- On the next page, you will have to file your reference ID.
- After filling it out, you have to click on the tracking status.
- Then your status will open on your display screen.